My family

My family

Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Free Friday!

It's free Friday everyone! That means no school for Benny boy today! So I am taking this free Friday to blog a bit. We still have one more week until our spring break but we are getting really excited about Easter around here!

I have a lot of things I love and do not love so on my free Friday I am going to share some of those with you!


I Love:
  1. My Family
  2. Kisses from my little boys
  3. Giggles
  4. Hugs and cuddling
  5. Food especially baked goods!
  6. A clean home
  7. To cuddle up in a blanket and watch movies all day
  8. Extra love sleep!
  9. Veggies over fruits
  10. BBQ food
  11. Watching TOO much TV
  12. When the hubster makes a fire
  13. Zumba
  14. Long and hot showers
  15. Making people happy especially my family
  16. Seeing God's light shine in little ones!


I do not love:
  1. Seafood, but very tempting in San Francisco
  2. Not getting to cook with onions and bell peppers because the hubster dislikes
  3. When people say "Really?" or "Seriously?" ..Drive me absolutely crazy!
  4. How slow my dryer dries...working on getting a new one
  5. When kids do not listen
  6. Some people's facebook drama
  7. Bad words
  8. Asking for help
  9. Stinky and yucky diapers
  10. When people share germs

So there is a little about me! Happy Friday to you and have a great Easter!

**coming soon: all my pinterest recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment