My family

My family

Monday, September 30, 2013

A Matured Renewal

Been pretty good about staying away from some so much social media. I had a very "different" maybe even a bit stressful week. It was way off than the course I was intending on taking. We ate like kings and I think last two weeks we ate to many carbs. I feel gross, my husband feels gross and we don't like it nor the scale!! So as far as eating.......we are back to the basics which is great for me because we don't do big dinners, just easy stuff (shakes,salads,etc) We are passed the stage of cravings and more like cleanse me of these carbs Lord!

Speaking of cleansing this month has really continued to change me although I was a bit discouraged last week. My mother's health is in the Lord's hands. No she is not on her death bed. More info to come after some results are given this week. We believe in God's will and we will never give up but being on pins and needles is not easy. Please pray for my mom and her health.
Back to the cleansing being apart of an amazing parent bible study, getting into God's word, more prayers and attending a church that God has me at, all has really help cleanse me spiritually and help me feel renewed. Started attending a church to encourage my mom and sister's family to come since they like it there, never thought it would be my home.

I broke down in service holding my baby crying to God one service as I as singing praises to him and I said " God you have me here, renew me like a child Lord. I need you like when I was a teenager, Lord! My light has died down Lord and it's my fault but I need you to take that guard off my heart and let your light shine, let your love come through Lord! I need you! "  In that moment I felt free again.

I still felt blessed previously don't get me wrong and I may not have "serious" trials other may face but I was facing things like:
-Not full of God.....a feeling of my glass was almost empty
-a bit of depression due to stress, weight,
finances
-feeling like wasted space
-I am not a good enough mom
-anger/impatience

Slowly God has been changing me and my family. I feel renewed as a wife, mother and a women. I feel a mature renewal especially since I am older and wiser. Ha! I haven't felt this spiritual connected for years. I have been missing out. It's not that I haven't had a relationship with God it's just at a different level, a connection.....freedom....amazing!


So long story short cutting back on things that may seem part of me won't be easy but fulfilling God's plan for me will be worth it. What does that mean? It means I may not be  able to do things I am used to or love. Maybe it will be not going to every group exercise but will have to ride my bike, run, run in the back like today, make my own Zumba routine or could mean no more blogging or FB for awhile. It's about making changes so I can be more focused on God and on my family.  You may think duh, I  could have told you that or maybe you think I am making poor choices. What I do know is my heart feels renewed, my God has a hold of my life and I want to follow him. Who knows what God has planned but I do know I am going to be much more in prayer, family time, in doing his works.

On the main menu this week:
Woven-women's bible study
Parent bible study
Kid's instant lessons Th-Friday
Preschool, Speech, homeschool, community/school day for Ben
Football game, football practice
Exercise 5 days this week
Read the word, pray, another good book everyday
Clean house
Cook clean, cook easy
Continue to look for a part time job via at home
I know I have more on my plate but this is all I can think of at the moment ;)

Blessings and love to you all!
Oh I have to have Sundays last verse Jeremiah 29:11.........JUST DON'T GIVE UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment