My family

My family

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Holy Moly Donut Shop!

Holy Moly Donut Shop! If you know the Friday movies than you know this saying. Not Friday the 13th but Friday with Ice Cube. Hahaaaa! Well Holy Moly it's been almost a month from keeping you updated!!! Well there is alot going on right now in my life! Here are a few things:
1. Flag football in which my husband coaches....Go Oregon Ducks!!!
2. Homeschooling Ben and we are loving it except Math! Haha!
3. I won third place in the Posh movement but was happy because I didn't think I was going to win! 39 inches gone 5 lbs down!
4. My husband and I have been attending a Parent bible study called, Loving on Purpose.
5. I joined a new Challenge with our local gym Thrive and can't wait to get started on that!
6. I keep myself busy by doing a 30 day streaking challenge with some friends! Getting in 30 miles at least in 30 days! Streaking!!! Thanks Melissa V for inspiring me!


So that is 6 things that keep me busy but not everything.
I have two whirlwinds and a slow snail 7 year old.
With everything going on in my life I will try to blog when possible, it does keep me off other social media sites. It's so addiciting to sit there and live our lives from the internet. To think personal visits are almost gone since I can see pictures, your meals, your check-ins it's almost like I am with all my friends all over the world! It can be a good thing and a bad thing for me.  In order to grow into the parent I need to be and that my bible study had been teaching me I will be cutting back like a drug habit slowly at social media. I need to be more present.  I have a family to raise, I have a life to live, I have a beautiful trail right in front of my windows and as I gaze afar right now the leaves are slowly falling, they are changing colors and the fall breeze is coming. Those are the moments I want remember. Not someones check-in. I want to remember cleaning up 15 minutes before Dad gets home and all the boys work together to clean and when dad walks in it smells clean and he comes home to a peaceful household. I want to remember my naked twins hugging and them giggling!

So my goal to finish off this amazing year is to live my life to the fullest! Live to experience something new! Take a new breathe of air each day! The bible says Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!!! Psalm 150:6

Yes life is not perfect there are some personal things I am battling and my family is battling but I am still going to praise him! He didn't and still doesn't give up me when I fail or have fallen! 

I plan to focus on being the best parent/wife God had made me to be which is making me change me all the way around and will also continue to focus on my health. I can't wait for this rest of the year...oh one last thing although I can use prayer in other areas with my family and I..... the one I would like to ask you all to pray for me is that I find a part time job or full time that I can work from home. I have been out of work for almost 3 years now it's time to start from home. Thank you!

I am using this verse again because it's what has really been placed in my heart this week!
I got a makeover because I won!! Thanks Posh Salon in Madera!

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Psalm 51:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment