My family

My family

Friday, July 26, 2013

Family day+no workout=kick ur booty all weekend!

Blogging from my phone because I am still having fun with family. I just want to say happy birthday to two amazing people in my life Taylor Paige Miranda who celebrated today and also our awesome friend Joe Lopez. Unfortunately today I didn't get to work out Rob was off work so we stayed up late watching movies and slept in and I can't lie it felt so good. Shame on me because I didn't get to work out.:-( I have to say I did have a good family day and we even got to go to the movies together Rob went to one movie we went to another now it's time to get up early and do a fun slug Run with my posh movement group so good night folks! Be blessed!!!
Taylor Paige

Joe and his boys

No comments:

Post a Comment