My family

My family

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mornings are bittersweet

I have a love hate relationship with mornings.
Reminds me of my mornings even though I rarely drink Coffee


Love mornings because:
Workouts are fun in the morning
Fresh air
Love seeing people walking and working out in the morning
Relaxing, it's nice to have "me" time...nice, quiet and peaceful
I feel like a big girl waking up like real person
I feel constructive




Hate mornings because:
I am a night owl and can stay up really late
If you get up in the morning and are a night owl it sucks!!!!!
My eyes hurt trying to stay open
I feel like I have a hangover
Sleeping feels so good
I love to sleep and hate feeling like a drag :)

These are only a few reasons, I know I need to change my schedule but sleeping in, staying up late sometimes works best for my kids and I. We like mornings too but summer we've been off schedule. My family are bears. We all love to sleep. Except Levi whom loves to crawls into my bed each morning with his pillow pet.
Don't mind the naked boys but here is Levi and Caleb are with security blanket aka pillow pet

Today I had a early workout and feel great, my eyes are still dragging but I feel great. Last night our amazing group called the Posh Movement met at the trail and jogged/ran/walked. I did a slug run for 2 miles. The twins in tow and that wasn't easy but we have such an amazing group I got help pushing my boys! These ladies and the commitment I made to myself are the reasons why I get up at 6 am to workout because Mama Bear doesn't want to but I drag my butt up and Go!
Posh Movement! Can you see me and my boys?   

Busy day today, just hope I can pick up my eyelids of the floor................
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak Isaiah 40:29




No comments:

Post a Comment