My family

My family

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mr. Sandman

Well last night didn't end as I wanted to after a fun night. Kids went to bed probably closer to 1 am. Me closer to 2 am.  Brushed off the negative and moved on.

I did get up to go to a sand slug run with the PM (posh movement) crew. I started off late because my tummy was hurting me. I ate to much fried stuff at my sisters house. No bueno. Drag my butt with a frown on and hand on my stomach all the way to the start of the trail. Of course no one was there.... I was late! Started sand slug run all myself and let me tell you I felt like I was in a dark forest ready for something scary to pop out! I was just waiting for the snake, rabbit, squirrel or homeless man to pop out so I booked it as much as my body/mind allowed me too.

Sand is hardcore!!! In my mind I had to hurry before the monster got me and I was in sinking sand! Well I did two miles solo in the sand but I did see the PM crew which was encouraging! It was awesome that they waited for me and cheered me on like I was Rocky climbing up a mountain but instead of lifting my hands up like Rocky they handed me a water bottle! What's better than that! These ladies rock!

Came home made a yummy mango vi-shake and added a little kick of chili on top. It was wonderful!!!


 Well folks that's all for now. The twinados are still knocked out as well as brother bear so we shall see how this goes. I have a huge load of laundry, a house to clean and three kids to entertain, oh and I am suppose to help my mom move.........locking my door in my bedroom all day is so tempting! But what's the fun in that right! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment