My family

My family

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Better late than never!


Yummy Blueberry oatmeal w/flax seed plus the PB

So it's past midnight but yesterday was crazy day! I had a beautiful blog I wanted to do about my awesome morning workout on Tuesday, than my yummy oatmeal w/added energy banana nut peanut butter. I was going to show you my pile of paperwork I had to organize and everything I threw away. I even found this funny note from Benjamin he wrote to Rob and I. But Everything went down the drain that afternoon............
After Organizing this is all trash!
The funny letter from Ben found in my pile of papers
Won't be throwing this away Ben!








































I had to make phone calls for football since my husband is coaching and after organizing I found my room destroyed with papers everywhere. I also found the boys playing with my make up all over the freshly washed and clean bed sheets. After organizing all day I just cried, my husband wasn't home he was off doing his side job so it was just me and my twins. I was so down...........

Some may say brush it off but when you work so hard from being frazzled and unorganized to organized and feeling great.....that  being taken away from  you in a  second. A lot has to do with me  not really getting a break or a date night out in a while. We love taking our kids everywhere but my sanity suffers for it! Ha Ha You moms know what I am talking about! Needless to say although my options were not the best Dad brought dinner home and made me realize I need "me" time.Against his advisement I continued to organize our playroom/school room.

Waiting in the long line for TB Shots!
Yes I get to work out and it's awesome but I never do anything else for myself. Let's face it I have not had a hair cut in two years and I rather have holes in my clothes before my kids are without. That's what moms do at times. Baby steps in learning to take care of me of course.

Local Pomegranate juice in my shake!
Wednesday was going to be a long day, after all I stayed up with a little boy not feeling well the night before and had two twinados crawling in my bed way to early in the morning. I am talking Midnight, than 2am, 4am and 6am. At six I got up missed my PM run so I took those boys out and went for a slug run. Felt great after the night before. Made the boys favorite, pancakes and I had my morning pomegranate shake! Yummy in my tummy!


Next mission was to go to our local Health Department and wait in a long line to get my twins a TB test. Why because like 1/2 of our town I waited to the last minute and they needed it to start their speech preschool classes. We made it out in probably 1 1/2 hrs if not more but we survived! I must rest now and let these pills kick in, I had to pop some pills after doing stairs at our local stadium.....What a workout!!!!
One eye is on the playground watching one twin
Other eye on this twin
Still waiting in line so lets pick the flower pedals
Still waiting........ for our shots!

This is the tip for the day
Well that's all for now friends! I missed Blogging on Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday and here we are ready for Thirsty Thursday!!! Quench your thirst with water people! It's so important!!

No comments:

Post a Comment