My family

My family

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Knocking that chip off!

This morning I was really annoyed and carried a chip on my shoulder for a while. I am not a person that gets mad at the smallest thing unless your name is Caleb, Levi and Benjamin and that smallest thing is a messy room! But they were not my chip on my shoulder. I blamed it on others but really after a nap and prayer God revealed that I was just mad at myself.

Photo Credit: Tribesports.com
Right before my morning workout I weighed myself.....do you think the scale changed...NO!!! Can I feel the inches gone yes! I guess I was a bit bummed but I don't feel defeated I guess I was just mad at myself. The best part is that I don't feel like quitting, I feel like pushing through!

Prayer def. gave me peace. I also prayed for strength to clean my house and for patience with my kids. I am outgrowing my house and/or need things like a desk to put paperwork, etc away. Maybe just a huge storage will do. I have things everywhere and being unorganized gets me very frazzled.

photo credit: myblessedlife.net
In the end I am happy, grateful and blessed. My best friend text me to let me know there is a difference in me...blessing! Also as I was writing this God sent another blessing my way, mind you I hardly answer my phone but decided to pick it up as it said ZIN Lupe. (Zumba Instructor Network) No words can describe how blessed I am to have this gals in my life but just calling me to encourage me at that right time........priceless and a blessing indeed!

Have a great day!
 

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment